Canadian divine mercy centre
RULES FOR VISITING THE DIVINE MERCY APOSTOLATE
DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- Take your temperature before you come.
- If you have a fever or symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has symptoms, stay home.
- Travel the most direct route so as not to pick up the virus anywhere.
- Upon arrival, read the sign posted on the front door and put on a face mask; then enter and make yourself known via the intercom.
- Refrain from physical contact with community members and those residing here; keep the 2 metre distance from anyone outside your family.
- Keep the face mask on while in the facility including during prayer services and worship.
- Pick up food in the dining room and consume as a group in the dining room or on picnic tables or in your cabin; areas used will be disinfected after use.
- We cannot accommodate groups larger than 12 at this time.
- Use the assigned washrooms only; these will be disinfected every 2 hours.
- 10.You are free to walk outside without face masks but you must keep the social distance from others at all times.
- In the Chapel, the first 3 pews are reserved for community members and those living at the Centre; please respect the assigned seating arrangements.
- Books cannot be used by guests at this time.
- When going to Holy Mass in Lanark, travel in your own vehicles and respect the seating arrangements at Sacred Heart Parish; face masks are required there as well.
DO NOT ENTER
THIS FACILITY IF:
- you have a fever or any symptoms of Covid-19
- you have been in contact with someone who has symptoms of Covid-19
- you are not wearing a face mask
Canadian Divine Mercy Centre & Apostolate
#2531 Dalhousie Concession 2, Lanark, ON K0G 1K0. Canada