Canadian divine mercy centre
How to Help Us
How To Help Us
- Pray. Always pray for us and for God’s mercy upon our country. Distribute Divine Mercy prayer cards and/or leaflets to friends, relatives, prayer groups, etc.
- We gratefully accept financial aid / donations for the works of mercy here at the Centre. Many people who need help or are in distress do not have the financial means to give a donation for their stay in our guest house, so your contribution might just be the one to help out a soul in need.
- Collecting Canadian Tire money for us is a relatively painless way to help us to buy tools, paints, etc.; gift certificates from Canadian Tire, Home Hardware, Rona or Home Depot are also useful at any time of the year for plumbing supplies, building materials, repairs, etc.
- We accept your Hbc reward points from the Bay, and Home Outfitters stores; we then exchange the points for gift certificates to purchase towels, bedding and other household needs. For more information and a printable application form, see the link on the left side bar at the top of this page.
- We accept frequent flyer points to use for travelling to out-of-province speaking engagements; please talk to your local provider to find out how it can be done since their rules and regulations vary.
- We accept gift certificates from Wendy’s, Tim Horton’s, Burger King, etc.; we use these to help the homeless travelers who make temporary use of the Centre for food, rest or clothing.
- We are always in need of skilled workers – we graciously accept your volunteer labour. Call us to make arrangements if you have the time and ability to help as carpenters, builders, framers, dry-wallers, etc. We are also looking for a “pro bono” architect, painters, plumbers and electricians; just name your talent; perhaps we have a job for you!
- The retreat house expansion project is going to be an expensive one. Enthusiastic fund-raisers are most welcome to come up with an idea, put together a committee and help us to realize this “dream come true”.
- You can make arrangements for a Divine Mercy retreat or speaking engagement in your parish. We have a wide variety of teachings for different lengths and styles of retreats, prayer days, etc.
- Visit us at the Centre. Come with a group of friends, with your C.W.L. or prayer group for a day of prayer, a weekend retreat, a silent retreat or a working retreat.
- Feel free to contact us about other ideas or suggestions.
Please indicate if you wish your prayer request to be made public on our web-site so that others can include your needs in their prayers. (The administration reserves the right to edit or exclude submissions)
e-mail prayer request to email@example.com
Canadian Divine Mercy Centre & Apostolate
#2531 Dalhousie Concession 2, Lanark, ON K0G 1K0. Canada